Agricultural Management and Studies
We have an agricultural and farm management consultancy practice enhanced by sound knowledge.
The unit has handled various assignments for our clients specifically in the area of crop and livestock planning and monitoring; technical and economic evaluation/appraisal of on-going agricultural holdings; agricultural policy analysis and formulation of development programmes; identification of livestock, crops agro-industrial projects; feasibility studies preparation; animal nutrition planning and feed-mill management, etc.
- Planning and supervising efficient use of farm resources
- Planning and monitoring of all categories of crop and livestock projects
- Agro-industrial project identification, preparation of feasibility studies, technical assistance, agro-economic, socio-economic and market surveys
- Agricultural policy analysis and formulation of national and/or regional agricultural development programmes
- Formulation, assessment and implementation of viable farm businesses
- Specialized services in fertilizer development usage and marketing activities
- Training of management and agricultural personnel in all aspects of agricultural operations