Organizational Structure Review
we are strategically positioned to carry out organisational structure review in the Nigerian public sector.
With the cumulative experience and domain expertise built over 35 years (formerly as KPMG Consulting Nigeria and presently as PM Global Consulting), we are strategically positioned to carry out organisational structure review in the Nigerian public sector.
Our proven methodology is designed to produce immediate results. In carrying out organizational structure review, areas on which we apply in-depth examination include the following:
- Key factors determining an effective organizational structure.
- Functional review of each ministry, department or agency (MDA).
- Review of the interdependence of the functions of the MDAs.
- Review of the Act or any other governmental instrument that was relevant in setting up the organisation.
- Code of Conduct rules governing the MDA.
- Integrated organisational structure of the MDA.
- Outline of key changes effected in the current organisational structure of the MDA.
- Recommended structure for each directorate, department or unit within the MDA.
- Recommended functions for each directorate, department or unit within the MDA.
- Review of Due Process guidelines.
- Review of the roles of Special and Technical Assistants.
- Review of formal relationships between Head Office and State Offices of the MDAs.
- Review of the Empowerment Level of the offices and their key officers.
- Review of the managerial system of the MDA
- Decision making processes and reporting mechanism
- Operations manual
- Value system
- Communications system
- Rewards system
- Procurement system
- Security system
- Standing committees
- Implementation plan.